Installation Mediaskin for evolution version
-Mediaskin is intended only for medianav navigation system. It does not apply to R-link systems.
-Mediaskin installs on the system medianav 6.0.3.. NOT AT 6.0.4 or above.
- If you have 6.0.4 you must downgrade at 6.0.3. See how to downgrade HERE
- if you have 7.0.5 or 8.0.5 you must downgrade at 6.0.3. See how to downgrade HERE
Read and FOLLOW below.
1. unzip the file in the folder.
-Installation, which contain upgrade.lgu for the update.
2. Format a USB drive to FAT32 and copy only the installation folder upgrade.lgu on it
3.Put the usb drive into the USB MediaNav, engine and MediaNav off.
4. you put the engine running and the MediaNav if necessary.
5.Accept the update.
6. As long as the Medianav does not return to the radio, you should never remove the USB drive, turn off the engine or MediaNav.
7. The update is complete, the MediaNav returns to the radio display.
8. You can remove the USB drive, Medi @ Skin is installed.
1.Delete ONLY file upgrade.lgu from the USB. In the usb appeared some other folders. NOT delete them because they are the ones that contain the system files. In these folders you can insert any skin, programs, videos and music.
2. Put the usb into the USB MediaNav. Engine and MediaNav off.
3.You put the engine running and the MediaNav if necessary.