-Mediaskin is intended only for medianav navigation system. It does not apply to R-link systems.
-Mediaskin installs on the system medianav 4.0.3.. NOT AT 4.0.5. If you have 4.0.5 you must downgrade at 4.0.3. See how to downgrade HERE
Read and FOLLOW below.
1. unzip the file in the folder.
-Installation, which contain upgrade.lgu for the update.
2. Format a USB drive to FAT32 and copy only the installation folder upgrade.lgu on it
3.Put the usb drive into the USB MediaNav, engine and MediaNav off.
4. you put the engine running and the MediaNav if necessary.
5.Accept the update.
6. As long as the Medianav does not return to the radio, you should never remove the USB drive, turn off the engine or MediaNav.
7. The update is complete, the MediaNav returns to the radio display.
8. You can remove the USB drive, Medi @ Skin is installed.
1.Copy all the files in the folder on a USB (USB2.0) FAT32 formatted. Except upgrade.lgu
2. Put the usb into the USB MediaNav. Engine and MediaNav off.
3.You put the engine running and the MediaNav if necessary.
4.Start the MP3 player with "1 AMUET.mp3
-Before running Medi @ skin you must go to the Media menu and play the Mp3 file "1AMUET "
- For best quality video for Mediaskin your video resolution must be 320X260
SEE VIDEO BELOW